THE WORLD'S DESTINATION FOR FINE & RARE SPIRITS
acker distilled presents
MONTHLY AUCTIONS OF FINE & RARE SPIRITS
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021 | 6:00PM ET
That’s A (Bourbon) Fact!
• There are more barrels of Bourbon in Kentucky than people.
• By law, Bourbon contains no additives.
• There are 53 gallons of Bourbon in a barrel on average, producing 253-266 bottles.
• On May 4th, 1964, The US Government declared Bourbon the Native Spirit of America.
JOIN OUR SPIRITS MAILING LIST
Acker has the spirits you can't find anywhere! Sign up to receive access to limited releases, single barrel offerings, monthly newsletters with distillery insights, invitations to limited-seating tasting events in YOUR area, and more!
PRIVATE SPIRITS TASTINGS
In-Person or Virtual
Standard Program Includes:
- 3 or More Bottles of Spirits Per Group
- 1 Hour Sommelier-led Tasting
*Inquiries must be received and confirmed at least 2 weeks prior to requested date.
*Minimum spend per attendee: $100 for 3 bottles
*Spirits will be delivered to all members in your party, priced per grouping.
Delivery, taxes and other fees may apply based on selections.
Series bookings may be accommodated.
- All American Bourbons & Ryes
- Scottish Whiskies
- World Exploration, from Asia to Ireland
- A little sip of everything, comparing the whisky regions
Inquire about booking your own tasting
Acker Distilled Auctions
Some of the Top Bourbon Bottles Sold at Recent Acker Distilled Auctions
• Eagle Rare Double Eagle 20 yr old ($9,338)
• Michter’s 25 yr old 2017 Release ($8,715)
• EH Taylor Warehouse C Tornado Surviving ($9,960)
• Willett 25 yr old ($5,976)
• Pappy Van Winkle 23 yr old Family Selection Box Set ($18,675)